EZD has the features and functionalities of a secure, long-term archiving system
EZD guarantees multiuser access to resources based on content tagging and comprehensive monitoring of data activities
Security of resources is based on:
- Reliable and attack-resistant data protection based on unique document marking and automatic, continuous monitoring of repository security.
- Confidentiality, availability, integrity, accountability, authenticity, non-repudiation during the comprehensive service of a large stream of data.
- Intelligent detection of information leaks based on undeniable content tagging.
- Automated traffic analysis.
Intelligent access to any digital content generated by the movie production process:
- Film footage and processed states.
- Multimedia (photos, graphics, storyboards, sounds, 3D models) and other result files related to the production flow.
- Documents (scripts, plans, schedules, orders, contracts, protocols, invoices) regarding the procedures and film crew support.
EZD provides integrating intelligent access techniques for cross-system exchanging of digitally preserved film materials.
Protection founded on the undeniable content marking methods includes:
- Placing intelligently created transparent marks to clearly indicate the user downloading or printing from repository.
- Data transfer tracking.
- Proactive threat detection through detection of intrusions or attempts to bypass security and verification of entitlements.
- Automating the forensic analysis and supporting the removal of security breaches consequences.
EZD, based on procedures of Film Production Model, enables:
- Compliance of activities with the assumed schedules.
- Knowledge base in the context of scenario requirements and other business goals
- Sharing data between specialists in accordance to assigned competences.
- Quick search for the necessary (requested) and most useful data.
- Secure long-term data storage.
- Teams of film makers, especially in transfer of large numbers of files of various sizes, both on the shooting plan and in post-production.
- Effective cooperation of a large number of specialists as part of co-production.
- The idea of agile film production.
Download more detailed description of Data Resources Management System EZD
|File name||File type|
|CV.EZD EN Electronic Document Management System (EZD) dedicated especially to film projects|
|CV.EZD PL System Elektronicznego Zarządzania Dokumentacją (EZD) projektu filmowego|