CinemaVision Certificate Authority can be employed for the following uses:
Secure all your network components.
- Configure routers with certificates that guarantee point-to-point network integrity.
- Certificates for intranet and extranet services.
- Automatic deployment of certificates for Windows network components from domain controllers to workstations; enjoy the benefits of trust-based security.
- Full integration with the hardware security module HSM (security certificate according to FIPS-140-2 standard at levels 2 and 3)
Confirm digital identities of your employees and partners.
- Deploy smartcard-based security for all your users.
- Our solution allows you to log on to Windows, connect to your enterprise’s VPN and provide secure encryption for data.
- Provide smartcards or tokens to your partners to allow them traceable access to your network.
Communication via signed/encrypted e-mail.
- Message integrity
- Non-repudiation of origin (using electronic signatures)
- Privacy and data security (using encryption)
The provision of CinemaVision CA services is based on:
- Documentation compliant with RFC 3647 recommendations, including:
- Certificate Policy (CP)
- Certification Practice Statement (CPS)
- Internal procedures (CV.CA.PROC)
- instruction for subscribers (INS)
- Staff training
- Activation ceremony
- Object identification (OID)